To all that was in discussion with @#@$%!# Pit bull

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAH, HERE'S MY KILLER~ REBEL
misc022.jpg

REBNACH-1.jpg

rebelshoot021.jpg

If you guys think that people only confuse pitt bulls for other breeds you need to see my dog. When people first look at her they think wolf. WRONGO!!!! She is a pure blood black german shepherd. It only proves how stupid some people are.
chickenpics033.jpg

chickenpics035.jpg

Sorry the senond pic is blurry my youngest pulled on me while I was taking it, and I didnt realize how blurry it was until now. When she is stand she is long and lanky like a wolf. We have had several people ask me why I would bring a wolf out into public, and did I know that wolves are not to be kept as pets, especially when I have small childern. I find it histerical when I tell them that I totally agreed with them and never thought of doing such a thing. Then I tell them what she is and walk off, while they are trying to fittheir big feet into their even bigger mouths. This dog is one of the best we have ever had, and she is the most easily trainable dogs I have ever seen. She knows commands in spoken words and sign language.

Last edited:
Alleyoops, beautiful dog. I love Sheps, especially exotics like that. When we adopted our Pit I actually wanted a 6 month old Shep who had been mistreated and was extremely protective of food. I saw it as a challenge and an opportunity to rehabilitate a dog. The Humane Society REFUSED to let me adopt it because of our young son. We took the young Cattle Dog(Pit in disguise) instead.

Oh, I wouldn't be too concerned about the ongoing Pit talk. Everyone is being respectful of one another, as usual on this board.

P1010301.jpg

P1010121.jpg

P1010241.jpg

I just want to say that all the pictures are GREAT, beautiful dogs!! I love dogs! I only have 1. DH won't let me have anymore. Maybe because I have 24 chickens, a cockatiel, 6 cats and my dog. He's shepherd/husky mix. Very very far from being a killer!! He'll kill you alright, by licking you to death.
tongue.png

I want to fit in so here's a picture. His name is Bear:
PICT0044.jpg

I love people that love their dogs! Every dog shown is beautiful! Here is my baby

HPIM0484.jpg

Just because I found it the other week, thought it was sweet, and feel it's appropriate:

Now, lemme tell ya something. One of my dogs, my baby,a Jack Russell Terrier, is one of the best dogs I've ever owned. Friendly, loyal, sweet, not at all aggressive, if a little hyper active. I love him to death but there is no way in hell I'd let him out in the open with my chicks when they're that little! I can just imagine him thinking 'hmmm, more squeaky toys!!!!

Bilbo playing 'Clue' last Christmas
lau.gif

DSCN2295.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom