To- anyone that ordered from mypetchicken...

Robbinita

In the Brooder
9 Years
Feb 7, 2010
I ordered my 6 chicks from them, and they are supposed to ship today. Did anyone get an email with shipping confirmation? I am in VA- any "estimate" on how long you think it will take?

TIA!

you can call mpc and get an estimate. did you check with your post office? thats where the chicks will go. atleast in my area, then the post office calls me in the am for pick up.
the trip is ususally 2 days.
good luck!

smile.png

Yes, the PO said they'd call me when they arrived. If I don't get notification sometime today, I suppose I can call in the morning. I just want to know when they are "en route".

Thanks!

I ordered from My Pet Chicken, and when I ordered they said that I would get an email to let me know that they were going to be shipped, mine were suppose to be shipped the first week on March, I did not hear anything so I called, it took me 2 days to get through, and after communicating with them, they checked on the eggs, and were going to ship them Express mail Saturday to guarantee delivery today!! So I am waiting:th My first eggs arrived from a BYC auction on Thursday, so I needed the other eggs here before today, but since I had a Wyandotte lady go broody, the RIW went under her:ya and my other order of eggs from BYC auction are going to be here today, I tracked them and they arrived at my local post office this AM. So call them to make sure that they got shipped. They were very nice to deal with offering a full money back if I do not get the eggs, or if I needed to cancel due to their timing.

Back
Top Bottom