To Avocado or not to Avocado

Avocado?

• Total voters
Pics
Break Down Stand Up GIF by St. Vincent
This is turning into the "lu and pampers can't believe they are on the same team" thread!!

There's this one girl who used to be a YouTuber but I can't say her name because it might be for privacy reasons but if you want me to say her name, then you can just tell me. So anyway, this girl (I wish I could tell you more information about her but I can't because of privacy reasons and I will be going on a tangent) she loves avocados and one time for her 18th birthday she made an avocado cake - sounds weird but stick with me for one second - and the recipe called for one and a half cup of avocado. She thought more avocado meant more tasty. However, because of her extreme love for avocados, - plus she got excited - she added three cups of avocado. However, this was a huge mistake because avocados get really bitter in the oven for some reason so the cake wasn't good.

There's this one girl who used to be a YouTuber but I can't say her name because it might be for privacy reasons but if you want me to say her name, then you can just tell me. So anyway, this girl (I wish I could tell you more information about her but I can't because of privacy reasons and I will be going on a tangent) she loves avocados and one time for her 18th birthday she made an avocado cake - sounds weird but stick with me for one second - and this one recipe called for one and a half cup of avocado. She thought more avocado meant more tasty. However, because of her extreme love for avocados, - plus she got excited - she added three cups of avocado. However, this was a huge mistake because avocados get really bitter in the oven for some reason so the cake wasn't good.
i feel bad. Although avocado can’t really get any worse than it already is, can it?

Back
Top Bottom