To BUy or NOt to buy is the question

Quote:
WOW

Why do you say that?

If he's living in his in-laws house I'd say their rules should apply and he should abide by them.

If he wants to hatch chickens but they don't want it in their house he should look at getting his own house.

i dont have my own place because i am only 21 yrs old it is me my wife and i have a 2 yr old daughter,and on top of that i am the only one working as my wife stays home and watches my daughter, and i only make $13.90 an hour and i live in california, that type of money will not get you anything here

Quote:
undermy bed lol my bed is sitting on the floor there is no under it lol and the closet is no luck eathier a we have 1 small closet and it is shared between me my wife and my 2 yr old daughter

Can't you just buy it and store it for now? It's a heck of a deal, and, once you get your own place, it could be considered a business investment, if your wife is willing to raise poultry and hatch eggs in it to sell or raise for the table.

OMG are you NUTS? To buy or not to buy!!? Shoot, even if you didnt want it, you could resell it for more than that!!!! You're probably too late by now, I would think.

Darnit, why cant I get deals like that one??!

Back
Top Bottom