To Nap or not to nap that is the question

both my grandfathers napped daily and my dad does too if he has time. I get up early to get kids off to school and Im a bit of a night owl so its hard for me to get to sleep before 10pm so I try to get a nap every day. I just cant make it without it. 1/2 hour to an hour, any more and its hard to get up but sometimes its just closed eyes and relaxed deep breathing and that helps too. Hope your enjoying it and dont feel guilty about taking some time to refresh yourself.

I have to take a nap every day, doctor's orders. If I keep the nap length down to an hour or an hour and a half I feel much better. Any longer than that and I feel like I've been run over by a mack truck.

Even a 10 or 15 minute nap makes me feel better. So, when in doubt, NAP!
smile.png

The little one is a sneaky bean. I'm sure I'll just have to suck it up and go to bed earlier. She's 2 and so much is changing she is in the early stages of potty training she's just getting bigger and more independent...lol. I know every parent wants a kid that can think for themselves but lets face it.... I miss the days where she just cuddled in my arms....

sleep in her room after she is asleep and with a gate up , if she sees you sleeping in her room more then likely she will go to you befor trying to sneak out , most babies and toddlers cant resist a adult on the floor to pounce on

The little one is an independent sleeper and I'm not going to change that for anything. I just have to make sure gates are up, doors are closed and the crayons are out of reach...lol.

Back
Top Bottom