To those I owe swaps to......

smpezzi

Songster
11 Years
Jun 4, 2008
Mid-Michigan
I am hoping to be able to send everything out the first of the month I am so sorry for your long waits and I thank you for your patience. If I had known how bad things were going to turn for us I never would have swapped. The lady I baby sit for stiffed me on pay and then wanted to drop my pay, hubby took a new job that he has to drive over 40 miles one way each day for and still isn't making any money, 4 year old had tonsills out last week, and our power was cut last friday- finally got it back on obviously. It has just been an awful month. I am hoping though that by the first week of Oct I can send stuff out if nothing else my grandparent usually give me about $20 for my birthday so I should be able to use that if they come through with that which is the 11th. Thank you for your understanding and if you are worried I have forgotten what to send who please don't hesitate to post here a reminder.

As you can see this was posted at the end of September, we lost our internet right after that. Please post here if I still owe you and pm me your addy again before friday so I can send out what I still owe, I believe I still owe a candleholder, I think 2 books and a cookie sandwhich maker (I apologize I don't have your names right in front of me right now to say who I owe what to) We are losing our house and there is no way out of that we had no electricity for several weeks due to not being able to pay the bill and I have had some serious health issues come up so I have not forgotten about you I just truely have not had the money to send anything out. I have a little money though right now and will use it for sendingout what I still owe so that no one feels stiffed. As I said I truely do apologize and I am sorry I hadn't had a way to even get in touch with anyone regarding what I owed them for the last month. Please though do either post here or pm me so I can be sure to get your item sent out.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom