To turn or not to turn?

cheepcheep87

Hatching
Sep 13, 2021
Hey guys! I have 6 welsh harlequin eggs in the incubator who are currently on about day 21. I'm not 100% sure on the days as they are shipped eggs and when I candled them before putting them in my incubator it looked like several had already started to develop a little. Yesterday the eggs started to wobble around a little bit, but today they are all over the place rocking back and forth and such. My incubator has an automatic turner, but since they are moving so much should I turn it off? When would you suggest lockdown? Several of the eggs have saddlebag air cells so I'm concerned about that too. Thank you guys!

FeatherTay

Crowing
Jun 28, 2020
Kansas
Hey guys! I have 6 welsh harlequin eggs in the incubator who are currently on about day 21. I'm not 100% sure on the days as they are shipped eggs and when I candled them before putting them in my incubator it looked like several had already started to develop a little. Yesterday the eggs started to wobble around a little bit, but today they are all over the place rocking back and forth and such. My incubator has an automatic turner, but since they are moving so much should I turn it off? When would you suggest lockdown? Several of the eggs have saddlebag air cells so I'm concerned about that too. Thank you guys!
I would suggest lockdown on day 25.

Top Bottom