To turn or not to turn?

cheepcheep87

Hatching
Sep 13, 2021
Hey guys! I have 6 welsh harlequin eggs in the incubator who are currently on about day 21. I'm not 100% sure on the days as they are shipped eggs and when I candled them before putting them in my incubator it looked like several had already started to develop a little. Yesterday the eggs started to wobble around a little bit, but today they are all over the place rocking back and forth and such. My incubator has an automatic turner, but since they are moving so much should I turn it off? When would you suggest lockdown? Several of the eggs have saddlebag air cells so I'm concerned about that too. Thank you guys!

Hey guys! I have 6 welsh harlequin eggs in the incubator who are currently on about day 21. I'm not 100% sure on the days as they are shipped eggs and when I candled them before putting them in my incubator it looked like several had already started to develop a little. Yesterday the eggs started to wobble around a little bit, but today they are all over the place rocking back and forth and such. My incubator has an automatic turner, but since they are moving so much should I turn it off? When would you suggest lockdown? Several of the eggs have saddlebag air cells so I'm concerned about that too. Thank you guys!
I would suggest lockdown on day 25.

Back
Top Bottom