Today is day 21 and I have PIPS UPDATE*PIC Page 2

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by SundownWaterfowl, May 11, 2008.

1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Today is day 21 for my Silver Sebright, Silkie, and Mixed Bantam eggs. It was day 21 at 12 pm this afternoon. So far I have 5 pips. They chicks are chirping inside their shells. Hopefully tomorrow morning I will have 5 chicks and more pips. I will be posting pictures when they hatch.

Last edited: May 12, 2008
  2. SundownWaterfowl

7 pips now. One of the sebright chicks is 25-35% around the top of the shell.

3. Standard Hen

Standard Hen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2007
    Massachusetts
    Right on time! [​IMG]

4. SundownWaterfowl

Thanks. i cant wait till morning. Wonder how many babies and pips I will have. I will post pics after the hatch. [​IMG]

5. SundownWaterfowl

A chick hatched. A Silver Sebright. Another silver sebright looks like it will hatch within a hour. It is soo cute.

6. SundownWaterfowl

Another sebright just hatched. [​IMG]

7. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    Congrats! We are hatchin buddies! I chick 4 pips. It's only day 19. Mine are early. Tryin to figure out where to get money to buy your free eggs. I am gonna be a hatchaholic now! I survived my first hatch!!

8. kelliepulido

kelliepulido Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2008
    st.john's mi
    veery cool

9. SundownWaterfowl

I have 3 Silver Sebrights out. With a couple more sebrights pipping and zipping. I have some silkies starting to pip, and I have my mixed bantam eggs starting to pip. [​IMG]

10. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by