today is going to be boring... now i'm scared

lovesduckies

Bedroom Farm Inc.
10 Years
Jan 11, 2010
the ducky room
my parents have left me home alone
sad.png
no drunken daddy to make fun of.. no mommy to help me mess with dad.. no errands to run.. just me, 6 cats, 5 ducks, and a bunny.

i'm already bored and lonely

Last edited:
hahahaha i'm TRYING not to eat as much myself. i have gained 30 pounds since august from being LAZY lol.. it's too hot for a hike. it's like 90 degrees LOL i think a friend is coming for dinner. i am going to make my pizza casserole for dinner.

i forgot i had to do duck laundry LOL

now i'm alone in this big house. i have all the doors locked. i wish i had someone to come sleep with me lol.. i hate sleeping alone
hide.gif

Time to yourself?! I'd soak it up! (I'm a married mother of 3 young kids who just started summer break)

If I had 24 hours to myself, I'd:
First, clean the house, so I can enjoy it clean and it will STAY clean
Read an entire book start to finish, maybe two or three
Watch movies that I like and no one else does
Take a bubble bath
Paint my toenails
Make my favorite desserts and not share with anyone
Make popcorn for dinner
Sew cloth diapers for my baby that's due in Nov
Do some rubber stamping (one of my favorite hobbies, besides chickens)
Catch up on my scrapbooks

Enjoy your time alone!

There will be a day where you'll wish you had even a few hours to yourself! All of my time goes towards spending time with my better half, caring for 6 indoor ducks, 3 cockatiels and 4 budgies (minimum of 2 hours of chores each day for the birds), renovating my townhouse, fixing up my condo so I can rent it, full time job (just changed jobs so I don't have to travel out of town all the time - last project was 20 hours of travel a week on top of the 40 hours I had to put in), help running a business my GF and I own, and exercising to stay healthy. Last time I touched a video game (I used to be an addict - cured by lack of free time) was around October and I only played for a bit over an hour! I don't even have kids yet - I can't even imagine how busy I'll be then!
lol.png

Being on BYC is technically work and chore related! (too long to explain here...)

If I could plan my day it would be.

Get all my tasks done.
Spend some time on the BYC
Go do some science
Plant some passies
Make some cup-a-cake
Spend some time on the BYC
Jump on a plane
Vist Langebaan Lagoon
Spend time in Two Oceans Aquarium
Visit Table mountain via cable car
Clean the house

It's great being a alone!

no drunken daddy to make fun of.. no mommy to help me mess with dad.

If this is how you spend your days and you actually enjoy it,, then I suggest you spend this time to yourself thinking about how you can improve yourself and not count on make fun of someone for your entertainment or helping someone else torment someone for theirs and your entertainment. Will that be a popular suggestion? No it won't, but you put it out there.​

Back
Top Bottom