slim in the water
69763_slim.jpg

older pics
69763_tank_and_slim.jpg

69763_tank.jpg

tank the white dog is a 3 year old american bulldogge
and
slim the tan dog is a 10 month old FL/cracker cur X Red nose pit

i try to take them on a jog daily but some times i get home from work late, on them occations i play with them and their spring pole for an hour or two. They love to go to the pond and to ride in the back of the truck

My dad's pit loves to swim, though I don't think they are exactly designed for it. His dog (also Tank
big_smile.png
) ends up looking like a heavily-pregnant female by the time he is done 'playing', I think he drinks a few gallons of water while he's there!

Oh, his loves the water too, you just have to watch him and not let him get back in when he's really bloated. Goofball would probably sink
lol.png

lol.png
these two dogs take care of everything i they watch my chickens goats horses and cow and they mind so well but i alo take up alot of time with them i also own a cracker cur female (the aunt to slim) shes an amazing dog but she is 12 and stays home most of the time

Well that's where your dogs and my dad's differ. His would 'take care of' all the animals, but I'm sure not in the same sense as you're meaning
lau.gif

My little rat terrier is the 'bird dog'. Any time she hears the crazy guineas hollering she has to run outside to see what's up
roll.png

yea nothin gets by either of them tank is alil more aggresive tho he has to pe intruduced to you before you get out of a car in my yard and dont dare try to at night but that wat i wanted him for (protection)

My Pit bull Bailey loves to play in the water, but she will NOT swim. she can't stand for her feet to leave the bottom. She swims terribly anyway......I guess she has too much muscle to float well.

Back
Top Bottom