Toddlers are Quackers

I need more whiskey, tequila and beer as well. I though it was pour a shot, then chug the bottle.

I am out of shot glasses. Duckling took them all.
The whole BOX!
gig.gif
I have never had boxed wine.

Last edited:
I am out of shot glasses. Duckling too them all.
I have never had boxed wine.
boxes are handy to drink wine out of.........

once you finish the box, you have a ready container for when all the wine comes up/out again.

I used to get ... Never mind. It was inappropriate.
now I have chatted with you for long.......but I have read many of your posts.......

so since when has that ever stopped you?

Last edited:
boxes are handy to drink wine out of.........

once you finish the box, you have a ready container for when all the wine comes up/out again.

now I have chatted with you for long.......but I have read many of your posts.......

so since when has that ever stopped you?
Why would you puke wine?

You have missed that I have not said anything like I used to in a long time. Like when Liz said that she was going to take a shower and shake her butt this morning. I said she was too much, and acknowledging her comment at all is more than I have done in a while. I will no longer make comments about visuals of her in the shower and shaking her butt. Or pics or it didn't happen.

Duckling does Jello shots?

No, but that is a good idea!
She uses the shot glasses as her cups. I have had her drinking out of shot glasses since she was 12 or 13 months. They are small enough for her to handle, and I had a sleeve of the plastic party ones. They are heavy enough plastic to wash, but cheap enough to toss.

Last edited:
Why would you puke wine?

You have missed that I have not said anything like I used to in a long time. Like when Liz said that she was going to take a shower and shake her butt this morning. I said she was too much, and acknowledging her comment at all is more than I have done in a while. I will no longer make comments about visuals of her in the shower and shaking her butt. Or pics or it didn't happen.
maybe if a person drank too much? I'm not a wine fan.
and I readily admit, I had not noticed your different posting style.

Quote:

this typo is funny........or intentional, in which case it's still funny.

butt hat. LMAO!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom