Toddlers are Quackers

I bought them “too big” because it’s what I saw first in the bin.
71B8D988-E864-4ED6-B61E-1AA664B4139F.jpeg

Good grief, her feet are suddenly big!
844BE760-06ED-47F1-8915-FAFFA4BBB4DA.jpeg

The child that’s been wasting food for days asked me to serve her a lobster tomorrow. :th
I don’t kill lobster, and I don’t serve it to a preschooler. Never mind buying the thing!!
That is the last time I ask if she wants pancakes for breakfast!

The child that’s been wasting food for days asked me to serve her a lobster tomorrow. :th
I don’t kill lobster, and I don’t serve it to a preschooler. Never mind buying the thing!!
That is the last time I ask if she wants pancakes for breakfast!

I think she is playing you - who likes lobster anyway - especially when you are 4 years old!!!!

Duckling helped me make a piñata for my family Christmas, and she said she wanted one for every birthday. I told her she could definitely have that. There’s literally no reason she can’t.
I was getting ready to make one for Easter, and ordering more supplies. It was then I saw the pull string piñatas with an included stick (and cheap fillers that are trash). I’m familiar with these, and I now wonder if I should just get one. They are about $15-20, while making one is $6-8. The pull string means I can put a toy in there that bashing might break. :caf Decisions, decisions.
:frow @DwayneNLiz

Back
Top Bottom