Toddlers are Quackers

My husband had gone to some Workman's Comp paid college classes. One kid made a joke about butless chaps. My husband said something about thongs.
I happened to own a pair of thongs that had motorcycles on them. I put them in an envelope, and hid them in Caveman's briefcase (BRIEFcase. Not thong case. Hmmm) with a note on the envelope saying something like, "Honey, you said you were going riding with your friends after school. I didn't want you to forget these!"
A stupid girl was sitting there, and asked (very shocked from the start) why he had them? He said to wear under his chaps. Are they really his (he was 400 pounds. I don't think so!) ? No, they are his wife's. Does she know you have them?! Yes. Are they clean? I hope not! And he gave them a good sniff.
A month later our washing machine was broken. As we were coming out of the laundromat, I met the girl. I just smiled, and told her we were washing Caveman's thongs.

Halloween parties.
lol

pics or it didn't happen!

lol
i dont do pics

My husband had gone to some Workman's Comp paid college classes. One kid made a joke about butless chaps. My husband said something about thongs.
I happened to own a pair of thongs that had motorcycles on them. I put them in an envelope, and hid them in Caveman's briefcase (BRIEFcase. Not thong case. Hmmm) with a note on the envelope saying something like, "Honey, you said you were going riding with your friends after school. I didn't want you to forget these!"
A stupid girl was sitting there, and asked (very shocked from the start) why he had them? He said to wear under his chaps. Are they really his (he was 400 pounds. I don't think so!) ? No, they are his wife's. Does she know you have them?! Yes. Are they clean? I hope not! And he gave them a good sniff.
A month later our washing machine was broken. As we were coming out of the laundromat, I met the girl. I just smiled, and told her we were washing Caveman's thongs.
lol

So did he try them on?

To be nice, I watch what I say to people. If you ask, "Do you think I am a bad parent?" I can respond no. It is the truth. i KNOW you are.
By taking them literally, I can avoid hurting them.
"Do these jeans make my butt look fat?" No ( It is the fat butt that makes your butt look fat.)

I also avoid certain questions when I can.

Does anyone else speak carefully to avoid hurting someone?

motorcycle, i dont have chaps for my pony, but they would also be hiding from me

Lol! I have a pair, but don't use them unless I am riding english. I usually use endurance saddles, which are nice and padded!
To be nice, I watch what I say to people. If you ask, "Do you think I am a bad parent?" I can respond no. It is the truth. i KNOW you are.
"Do these jeans make my butt look fat?" No ( It is the fat butt that makes your butt look fat.)

Yep.

Nope. I never would have seen them again.
sickbyc.gif

It all depends on who I'm talking to at the time. Some can handle the truth, some can't. Generally speaking though I do try to tread lightly with some people.

Back
Top Bottom