Toddlers are Quackers

he allowed this?
He never knew about it. He was that clueless. Well, the braiding he appreciated later when he realized it was done. I have never seen a biker more fixated on his hair! Worse, he took terrible care of it. He just thought it was another thing that should be there and look good regardless.

as our infamous friend Chris would say.

"I say ol' chap, give them the sniff test!"
And then use them anyway.

Speaking of chaps, Liz, do you know how to fold yours into a pillow? I mean like actually make them stay that way. They won't unroll when you knock them out of the saddle bag.

He never knew about it. He was that clueless. Well, the braiding he appreciated later when he realized it was done. I have never seen a biker more fixated on his hair! Worse, he took terrible care of it. He just thought it was another thing that should be there and look good regardless.

And then use them anyway.
lol, men. my step dad is a painter and always has paint in his hair, when i was little we used to have competitions as to who's hair was longer and prettier

lol, men. my step dad is a painter and always has paint in his hair, when i was little we used to have competitions as to who's hair was longer and prettier
You are killing me.

i think so, my chaps haven't fit me for a few years so they dont come out of the closet
You think so?
How did I know I should have mentioned the closet? I thought you would say that leather needs air, and should not be stored rolled or folded.

Back
Top Bottom