Toes missing

Tenesexx

Chirping
Mar 3, 2020
England
I just rescued two neglected canaries seems like one has feather cyst which idk what to do with it's on its wing but dint rlly think need vet attention they both have scaly legs and one ruffled up feathers and one has missing nails on all its foot will it grow back poor baby, or gone forever how can I treat the scaly legs their vaseline for now and what to do with the cyst thanks :( they've been living without ANYTHING basically their whole life no bath no veggies fruit no toys nothing just seed and water and on tip of that never let out and were in a cage fit for ONE canary please someone help I wanan give them their best life these remaining years
15909430561143931733860089899010.jpg
IMG-20200531-WA0000.jpeg

I used to have a cockatiel that had a lot of toes missing and he had an incorrect beak , he lived a very good life after he started living with me , we just had to trim down his beak every once and a while .
Potroleum jelly is sopposed to help with scaly legs , I don't now what cyst is, sorry. Hope they get better!

I just rescued two neglected canaries seems like one has feather cyst which idk what to do with it's on its wing but dint rlly think need vet attention they both have scaly legs and one ruffled up feathers and one has missing nails on all its foot will it grow back poor baby, or gone forever how can I treat the scaly legs their vaseline for now and what to do with the cyst thanks :( they've been living without ANYTHING basically their whole life no bath no veggies fruit no toys nothing just seed and water and on tip of that never let out and were in a cage fit for ONE canary please someone help I wanan give them their best life these remaining years View attachment 2170136View attachment 2170148
If your still on ... Then...how are your birds doing ?!?

(Please respond)!🙂

Back
Top Bottom