TOFH Rare Breed Chicken Hatching Eggs!! TX - NPIP

seramachick8

In the Brooder
7 Years
Sep 30, 2012
North Texas
The Old Farm House Chickens is pleased to offer many different kinds of hatching eggs. Our Shipping boxes hold up to 36 eggs (we will only sell up to 30 so we can include extras). You can mix and match however you please! More pictures are available at our website, www.theoldfarmhouse.weebly.com

Partridge Appenzeller Barthuhner Hatching Eggs:
6+ for $60

Blue Appenzeller Spitzhauben:
6+ for $30

Breda
6+ for $30

Cream Legbar Hatching Eggs:
6+ for $35
12+ for $65

Isbar Hatching Eggs (Mixture of blue, black, and splash):
6+ for $45
12+ for $80
18+ for $115

Marraduna Basque Hen Hatching Eggs:
6+ for $20

Mille Fleur Leghorn Hatching Eggs:
6+ for $45

Serama
$20 for 6+
$35 for 12+

Silkie:
$30 for 6+

Swedish Flower Hen Hatching Eggs:
6+ for 25
12+ for $40

SHIPPING:
For 6+ eggs, shipping is $16
For 12+ eggs, shipping is $18
For 18+-30+ eggs. shipping is $20

Your eggs will be packed well and shipped via USPS Priority Mail in a well-marked box instructing USPS not to x-ray, etc. If you do not want your box marked, please advise us. We ship only on Mondays through Wednesdays. Please keep in mind that we have no control over your hatchability rate. We have (and still do) purchase hatching eggs from other breeders. We will only send you what we expect to receive ourselves, which is healthy, fertile, clean (not "cleaned") eggs. Once your package leaves us, we have no control over the treatment/delivery time or other factors that go into a successful hatch.

Last edited:
I have bought from them and they have great eggs and packaged well. Great communication and very helpful. Would buy from them again without a second thought.

This my local breeder and she has so many wonderful chickens! I am blessed to be local and not have to wait for shipped eggs, and always have awesome hatches from her eggs. I have also heard great things about her packing job! And she knows and shares little nuances about the breeds, the lines, etc if you ask her. Heather is super nice and I am very happy to brag on her and share her contact info with every one I know, LOL!

The Old Farm House Chickens is pleased to offer many different kinds of hatching eggs.  Our Shipping boxes hold up to 36 eggs (we will only sell up to 30 so we can include extras).  You can mix and match however you please!  More pictures are available at our website, www.theoldfarmhouse.weebly.com

6+ for $60

6+ for $30

Breda
6+ for $30

6+ for $35
12+ for $65

6+ for $45
12+ for $80
18+ for $115

6+ for $20

6+ for $45

Serama
$20 for 6+
$35 for 12+

Silkie:
$30 for 6+

6+ for 25
12+ for $40

SHIPPING:

Your eggs will be packed well and shipped via USPS Priority Mail in a well-marked box instructing USPS not to x-ray, etc. If you do not want your box marked, please advise us. We ship only on Mondays through Wednesdays. Please keep in mind that we have no control over your hatchability rate. We have (and still do) purchase hatching eggs from other breeders. We will only send you what we expect to receive ourselves, which is healthy, fertile, clean (not "cleaned") eggs. Once your package leaves us, we have no control over the treatment/delivery time or other factors that go into a successful hatch.

Please advise if you are able to ship to Thailand via DHL if I am willing to pay for the international shipping cost? Please assist as I am having difficulty trying to bring in new breeds to my farm. Thanks!

The Old Farm House Chickens is pleased to offer many different kinds of hatching eggs. Our Shipping boxes hold up to 36 eggs (we will only sell up to 30 so we can include extras). You can mix and match however you please! More pictures are available at our website, www.theoldfarmhouse.weebly.com

6+ for $60

6+ for $30

Breda
6+ for $30

6+ for $35
12+ for $65

6+ for $45
12+ for $80
18+ for $115

6+ for $20

6+ for $45

Serama
$20 for 6+
$35 for 12+

Silkie:
$30 for 6+

6+ for 25
12+ for $40

SHIPPING:

Do you still sell partridge Barthuhner??

Back
Top Bottom