Tolbunt Polish Hatching Eggs ~ Exactly 18 eggs!

racuda

Songster
11 Years
Oct 1, 2008
North Carolina
I now have Tolbunt Polish eggs available for sale. The eggs will come from two separate pens. One pen has a frizzled cock over smooth hens and the other has smooth cocks over frizzled hens. Each egg will have the collection date marked in pencil. I will only ship eggs that are 7 days old and fresher, with some gathered the day of shipping.

My stock came from Gretchen Bare of Bare Necessities Farm

The price for eighteen eggs is $115. This price includes 2 day Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in the continental United States. I accept PayPay.

How I Pack Eggs
I bubble wrap each egg individually, and tape it with 1/2" paper masking tape, folded back to make a tab for easy opening. I place the bubble wrapped eggs in a paper carton (stronger than foam cartons) and tape it closed with masking tape. I wrap the carton with bubble wrap with plenty on the ends. I put a carton with 12 eggs in a large Priority Mail box crossways, then put the second carton with 6 eggs crossways the opposite way. I add extra bubble wrap to make the box slightly overfull so I have to press the top down to tape it shut so there is no movement whatsoever. Then I hand deliver the box to the Post Office.

The eggs will ship from Asheboro, North Carolina. Local pickup is also available.

Last edited:
Here are some that I hatched. The gray and black ones are from my eggs. Tolbunts are from racuda's eggs. There is one more, but it was busy eating. Nice healthy little birds, nice straight toes and busy little babies. They hatched Saturday evening.

I forgot to post, but we have two frizzle and three smooth.
smile.png

Here are the cockerels that I hatched from your eggs, pardon the SL pullet, she seems to get in every picture. I'll look for a picture of the tolbunt pullet, she's smooth.

Just wanted to leave a 'review' of sorts.. Racuda has been great in dealing with..went to him asking for a menagerie, plans changed a bit on my end and he was a champ and still came through perfectly for me.. my eggs will be here tomorrow and I am over the moon!! I will definitely share pics as soon as hatch day arrives (I'll just be drooling over the bator for the next few weeks..) Highly recommend to anyone looking for a great person to do business with!!
Thank you! I hope you have fantastic success!

Interested in some of these who had them?
I do.
smile.png
I will have eggs ready to ship on April 27th. Look at the first page to see pics.

A couple of Racuda's babies

**the one on the left isn't splay legged, it was positioning itself to jump up and peck the other one :)

Last edited:
Beautiful birds! Where are you located? I prefer picking up hatching eggs but would consider getting them through the mail if necessary. We are looking to incubate ASAP. Thanks! !

How long will you be selling eggs for?

I probably won't start hatching until next month, maybe even May, do you think you'll still have eggs available then?

Back
Top Bottom