Tolbunt Polish

eeyore75

Songster
8 Years
May 6, 2011
Nashville, MI
This used to be a really popular forum thread. I quit using BYC a few years ago- sorry to see it is not being used much anymore.

Do we have any breeders on the thread anymore that have kept them for 5 or more years besides me?

danceswithronin

Crowing
May 24, 2018
Alabama
Could you tell me how to splint crooked toes? I have a 4 day old chick with a couple crooked toes.
Cut out a piece of credit card, old gift card, or similar width plastic out in the shape of the foot, then strap it to the bottom of the foot with medical tape until the toes straighten out.

Courtburr

Chirping
Oct 25, 2018
New tolbunt mama here (two more yet to hatch). Any guesses on gender based on head shape or anything else I should be looking for?

kelleyayers1

Songster
Jan 29, 2017
norman oklahoma
This used to be a really popular forum thread. I quit using BYC a few years ago- sorry to see it is not being used much anymore.

Do we have any breeders on the thread anymore that have kept them for 5 or more years besides me?
I just got some tolbunt or candy corn babies in the mail! One is a frizzle!

seminolewind

Flock Mistress
Premium member
12 Years
Sep 6, 2007
Corydon, Indiana
I had a beautiful Tolbunt roo. He was happy and healthy . When he was 5, he started to get bumbles, lots of them. It got to where he couldn't walk and I had to provide him with a funeral. He carried Marek's which I knew. So I'm thinking a common ailment got out of control , staph, due to a (suppressed immune system from Marek's.)

However, from the people I know with Tolbunts, I have not heard from my friends with Tolbunts any shorted life relating to poor breeding. So I would expect Tolbunts to live long lives .

Latest posts

Top Bottom