Tonight is the last night

our highs are about 45*F right now but its suppose to get up 56*F this weekend im SOOOO excited. i had to winter some chickens in the garage and they got to go out to their pen. three bantam ameraucanas got to go out to a 10ftx10ft run plus coop and they were soo excited. our lows are around 25* to 35* and im going out and checking on the little bantams like every hour to make sure they are ok b/c its their first night! i feel like a mom that left their kid home for the first time!

Gee folks. Got awful warm here today. Had to run the A/C to and from the vet's office. 72 degrees
big_smile.png

P.S. Only ran the A/C because poor DSD had to sit with a very large, very hot natured puking puppy on her lap the whole way.
gig.gif

Last edited:
A.T. Hagan :

Quote:
I'm in Florida and we're going below forty for the next four nights. And we always get a freeze somewhere around Easter.

Don't get your hopes up too soon. Old Man Winter is on his way out, but he's not quite dead yet.

.....Alan.

I agree Alan. We have a freeze warning here for tonight. We have planted quite a bit and have frost covers ready. I'll be watching the temperature tonight.

Alieda (cmom)​

Back
Top Bottom