Too many chickens! E. Central NC

tn_artist

Crowing
14 Years
Apr 29, 2009
Wilson, NC
We have way too many chickens. We started with a wide variety, to see what we liked. We have narrowed down the ones we are keeping and it's time for the rest to go. Up for sale are:
8 silkies - 4 white, 2 buff, 1 black, 1 blue
2 Ancona pullets
1 silver seabright roo
2 gold seabright pullets
4 gold laced polish roos
1 Pair black tailed buff OEGB
4 OEGB pullets
2 frizzle Cochins, red
4 stnd Cochin pullets, silver laced
1 rooster, ??? Matured quickly.
2 white and peach pullets, one straight comb, one Rose comb, OEGB sized
2 d'Uccle roos, Millie Fleur
Priced from free (unknown breed rooster) to $10 (standard Cochin hens) depending on breed/sex.
Pictures on request- I didn't want to overload the post.

We have way too many chickens. We started with a wide variety, to see what we liked. We have narrowed down the ones we are keeping and it's time for the rest to go. Up for sale are:
8 silkies - 4 white, 2 buff, 1 black, 1 blue
2 Ancona pullets
1 silver seabright roo
2 gold seabright pullets
4 gold laced polish roos
1 Pair black tailed buff OEGB
4 OEGB pullets
2 frizzle Cochins, red
4 stnd Cochin pullets, silver laced
1 rooster, ??? Matured quickly.
2 white and peach pullets, one straight comb, one Rose comb, OEGB sized
2 d'Uccle roos, Millie Fleur
Priced from free (unknown breed rooster) to $10 (standard Cochin hens) depending on breed/sex.
Pictures on request- I didn't want to overload the post.
What part of central nc? I may be interested.

Could you post pics of the silver laced Cochins if you still have them ? And the ones that are older as well :)
The standard Cochins, Polish and silkies are all the oldest chickens we have, that we are parting with. They are about 15 weeks old. I can get better pictures tomorrow. The standards have better lacing than my bantams. 20190521_171357.jpg 20190521_171601.jpg 20190521_172152.jpg

Could you post pics of the silver laced Cochins if you still have them ? And the ones that are older as well :)
School is finally officially out for summer! I can get better pictures and am available almost all the time, until mid August. The Cochins are starting to get picked on, as they are less aggressive. They are now missing some feathers on their backs. We are working on lessening the crowding to alleviate the issue. They are getting moved to a larger pen, as soon as we can get the four legged furry pets back in the house. Let me know if you are still interested. 20190606_190238.jpg 20190606_190332.jpg 20190606_190504.jpg

Back
Top Bottom