Too many roosters

Or they could sell him, or give him away culling is not always the correct thing to do
What you just described is the definition (kŭl) tr.v. culled, cull·ing, culls 1. To pick out from others; select. 2. To gather; collect. 3. To remove rejected members or parts from (a herd, for example). n

What you just described is the definition (kŭl) tr.v. culled, cull·ing, culls 1. To pick out from others; select. 2. To gather; collect. 3. To remove rejected members or parts from (a herd, for example). n
I know what it means to say cull to a chicken owner with a unwanted chicken but hey I am not trying to start any arguments

Culling is not necessarily killing. Folks here are trying to save the rooster from abuse/death.
So am I, plus to the bulk of people cull=kill with poultry. I don't want it to die in the hands of a human or another roo. I am not trying to start fights I just want what's best for the animal

So am I, plus to the bulk of people cull=kill with poultry. I don't want it to die in the hands of a human or another roo. I am not trying to start fights I just want what's best for the animal
Sounds like you want to be right. Do a search for the definition of 'cull'. To most people 'cull' does not mean kill. See, I, too, can be didactic.

Back
Top Bottom