Too much Bumping Lately...

I wasn't quite sure about whether I should report bumping or not. I guess I should do it when I see it.
smile.png

Quote:
You are correct, but most questions can be answered here with a simple search and a bit of reading. Ever see someone get mad due to no replies, and there are 2 threads with answers on the 1st page of the section. Some times directly below the angry poster.

I am still in awe of the number of nipple drinker threads that get started.

Quote:
HEY! I live in Ware...
big_smile.png
Howdy neighbor!
frow.gif

"Where?" I stopped using "Ware" as a landmark when explaining to people what towns are close by to me. I grew weary of the SAME joke all the time......and each person thought they were the first one to think of it.

"You live Where?"
"No.... near W A R E! Palmer, 3 rivers, Thorndike".....
Ugghh

Me & My Peeps :

Quote:
HEY! I live in Ware...
big_smile.png
Howdy neighbor!
frow.gif

"Where?" I stopped using "Ware" as a landmark when explaining to people what towns are close by to me. I grew weary of the SAME joke all the time......and each person thought they were the first one to think of it.

"You live Where?"
"No.... near W A R E! Palmer, 3 rivers, Thorndike".....
Ugghh​

LOL..i know.. too true!
lol.png

Okay, I'm guilty of bumping but not my own threads.

What am I suppose to do if I notice on page two or three of a forum/category that someone has asked a very specific question about their very specific situation and hasn't gotten any replies?
I may not know the answer - especially under the emergencies category, since I learn on a need-to-know basis; so I bump them by posting a reply, something like "I hope you get an answer soon" or "good luck!" to get their thread back up to the top where hopefully it will get noticed and answered with some relevant information.

Isn't that bumping and isn't that better than letting their thread go unanswered?

Personally I am not bothered by things I see happening on a forum, except in the case of bullying a poster.

Quote:
Yup... What she said!!!!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

thumbsup.gif
Totally agree!!!
I know when I first joined I did not know how to work or could not get the search to work!!!
I am gulty of Bumping but never my own thread! I offer what info I can and then remark "at least here is a BUMP if nothing else!!!"

God Bless!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom