Topic of the Week - Feeding Ducks

Hmmm..I'll burst the bubble on fermented feed. It's not needed nor good for Ducks or Chickens...Dry feed and water and the natural process of digesting feed is best..

Well, the Scotchman in me says, 'Why deny the wee fellows their pint e'r now an then', but ever since I listened to y'all they scream for more when I put some mash in water and just let them muddle in it.:drool:drool:drool

And it is so much easier!:wee

So hats off...

i'm a southern boy so I have no idea what a Scottish accent sounds like...I shame my ancestors.:oops:

Well, the Scotchman in me says, 'Why deny the wee fellows their pint e'r now an then', but ever since I listened to y'all they scream for more when I put some mash in water and just let them muddle in it.:drool:drool:drool

So hats off...

i'm a southern boy so I have no idea what a Scottish accent sounds like...I shame my ancestors.:oops:
Too Funny...my ancestors too!

So hats off...

What's easier about it if you don't mind me asking?

Okay...Hmmm?
I'm about to get hexed for my reply..:th
Fermented food for Birds is hype and in cases it can cause serious issues if the process is not correct and mold grows. Some birds have suffered and died from impacted crops due to fermented feed..Keeping feed as natural as possible is the best for any animal.
I have great contacts and trust them with my Birds and their practices with their Birds and Vet information.
I don't care what others do, although I will say it's not needed.:frow

Back
Top Bottom