Topic of the Week - Incubating eggs

Pics
I'm just getting my money back an putting it towards one I can just add the eggs an a little water an be done except candling and hatching and be done these were bs waist of good eggs, time, an electric

I have plans to breed her to "Mark" a Saipan barred rock cross

This may be a stupid question but I have been given so much contradictory advice that I don't know what to believe. I am only a few days into my first hatch and I bought a self turning incubator. My question is do I still need to turn my eggs over? Is it OK to turn them from the little side down to the big side down?

This may be a stupid question but I have been given so much contradictory advice that I don't know what to believe. I am only a few days into my first hatch and I bought a self turning incubator. My question is do I still need to turn my eggs over? Is it OK to turn them from the little side down to the big side down?

If you have a turner you don't need to worry about manually turning them.

And :welcome

If I understand correctly, you should leave the POINT DOWN,it's not a stupid question.

Back
Top Bottom