Torn webbing. HELP!

DuckyMama92

Chirping
Sep 5, 2015
One of my Pekin girls has torn webbing. It's just happened maybe an eighth of an inch, not too serious, though the edge has turned pink instead of the normal orange. During the night, they live in a pen with a coop, the chicken wire is on the outside so they dont get caught on the sharp ends. During the day they live in a fenced in part of our yard. Their pond is a kiddie pool so there are no animals getting to them. What could have caused this and what do I do?????? HELP!

One of my Pekin girls has torn webbing. It's just happened maybe an eighth of an inch, not too serious, though the edge has turned pink instead of the normal orange. During the night, they live in a pen with a coop, the chicken wire is on the outside so they dont get caught on the sharp ends. During the day they live in a fenced in part of our yard. Their pond is a kiddie pool so there are no animals getting to them. What could have caused this and what do I do?????? HELP!
@DuckyMama92 She must have caught it on something. Maybe fencing hard to say. I have a drake who ripped part if his webbing off it healed fine If your concerned you can put some triple antibiotic on her web or soak her foot in warm water and epsom salt [don't let her drink the water though ep is also a laxative. Let us know how she is doing.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom