Tornado came through my valley and killed my peahen.

I am so sad for you I could cry. I am glad you are okay though.
We had tornados but they missed us thank God. I was worried about the chickens because there would be nothing I could do for them.
Animals are amazing.

OMWord - I'm so sorry for you!
hugs.gif
I know how awful it is to loose a special animal.
hit.gif
hugs.gif

~ Aspen

I am so sorry. I am in the same area as you (carbon county, though) and we were watching the storms closely.

Good luck with your two new hens, and Ice... We've been having some freaky weather herein PA the last few weeks.

Thank you all. I know you all understand. Some people don’t understand how you could be sad because of the loss of a peafowl or any animal. They say it was just a peacock. But she was more then just a peahen. She was special. Ice and Crystal was a surprise present from my sister. She knew I liked peafowl and for no other reason then that bought them for me. I loved to watch and listen to them. It is so sad to see Ice standing out there call for her. Even if I try not to think about losing her, his calls bring it right up front again. I was so scared for them during the tornado that when my husband was yelling to get into the basement I ran to the back door and tried to get outside to see if I could help them. I know it was stupid but at the time I was not thinking right. Someone was watching over me and slammed the door on my fingers. I couldn’t get out the door. That hurt enough to snap me into thinking about what I was doing. Even if I could of reached them they were up in the trees and I could do nothing for them but pray they would make it through.

So many intense , devestating storms this year....what is happening.?

Maitia im so sorry for your loss.
sad.png

hugs.gif
I hope you all are ok, soo sorry for your loss ,i live on the coast so i know how wicked winds can be from tornadoes and hurricanes, very scary
hide.gif

Hope your fella likes his new girls
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom