TORNADO!!!

greenfamilyfarms

Big Pippin'
11 Years
Feb 27, 2008
Elizabethtown, NC
We just had a tornado. I was outside, getting soaked, trying to round up a terrified goat kid that couldn't see because of the rain. Came back in with the goat and about the time the rain let up, the power went off. Pitch dark - couldn't see a thing.

So, we turned on my husband's fire scanner and they were paging them out to a tornado touch down 3 miles from our house. 3 miles!!! I'm terrified right now. They said that a person's house was torn up and that their barn was on fire. That could have been us. We just don't get a lot of tornados here.

Thanks be to God for keeping us safe... especially me running around outside in the pouring down rain in a tornado!

Hang in there GFF...Don't panic....Prayers going up for you guys...Praise God for His praotection.... Sorry about your neightbors.....

Tornadoes scare the hell out of me.
sad.png
I hope you guys get through it unscathed. Prayers for you, and your neighbors 3 miles down the road.

Wow that is too close for comfort, hope your neighbor is ok. Saying a prayer for you all.

Do you have a basement to go to?

Quote:
Houses are not really built with basements around here. We do have an interior room to go into. Still no electricity and it's been about 45 minutes.

I just filled up the bator, too.
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom