TOUCAN SEARCH

shogun22

Hatching
6 Years
Jul 25, 2013
Hello everyone!

I joined this site just to be able to message someone about an article they posted on about owning a Toucan in the past. Then I was thinking while I was here I might as well say something about what I'm looking for!(even though this is not the site I should be on for my search)

I'm NOT looking to buy a Toucan YET. I'm looking for previous/current owners of any type of Toucans that can give me 3rd party advice/input on their experience with owning a Toucan is like. There is not a lot of info out there for the pet Toucan owner and I'm having a difficult time finding ANYONE in the Portland, OR area that has ever even owned one. The local Zoo doesn't have them either :( I need to interact with a Toucan somewhere to make sure this is the bird for me, before I just have one shipped from wherever the breeder is and realize after spending $10,000+ that it's not the bird for me!

Please any info you have will help me so much! I currently own an Umbrella Cockatoo and 2 Budgies.

THANK YOU,
Fallon

welcome-byc.gif
BYC has theads for Caged birds, it may even have toucan people- wouldn't hurt to look

Back
Top Bottom