townline hatchery

Yes, I have gotten them. The ISA Browns were everything I expected. Wonderful personality, although a bit competitive toward other chickens and lay, lay, lay. Amazingly cold hardy too.

The black sex links were up and down. Very inconsistent physical appearance. Quiet, stand offish, solid layers, but eat much more.
I'd do business with Townline anytime.

BTW, not sure every TSC in the country likely gets Townline. Likely the hatchery of corporate's choice.

The feed store near me gets its chicks from Townline every year. I've gotten good chicks and bad chicks over the years. Same as anywhere else. The Local TSC got some of their from Townline I think last year, but when I've asked they usually get them from a hatchery in Ohio which has more varieties.

I’m getting mixed replies as to whether the TSC store I bought my Bantams from actually vaccinated for mereks or not. They said they think they came from townline hatchery but Aren’t sure. Ahhhh!!!

I’m getting mixed replies as to whether the TSC store I bought my Bantams from actually vaccinated for mereks or not. They said they think they came from townline hatchery but Aren’t sure. Ahhhh!!!

Back
Top Bottom