Toys for ducks? Entertainment for me! What do your ducks play with?

What fish can they eat that are really cheap and easy to come by?
I work at a pet store and we sell feeder fish(some are tiny comets, others are baby guppies). Don't feel bad, they're just going to get eaten by a bigger fish either way as that is their purpose. They're around 15 cents a piece if you buy 6 or more, so very cheap. Although I'm not sure of other store's prices.

Recently, I've been filling up a large bowl of water for the ducklings to drink/play/bathe in. I rip up little bits of kale and lettuce and throw it into the water. They go crazy over it!! Also noticed that they enjoy bobbing for a plastic Easter egg...tis the season!

My ducks like to play with bells! I have various wind chimes / bells, parrot toys hanging around their pens and they're always tugging on and ringing them 😁

Today I found some bird toys at the store for 2.00 basically they are shoes strings with some large balls tied on them. They love them! Its so funny to watch them play with them. They are still inside at night until I get the pen completed so it entertains them and us in the evenings! What are some other things your ducks like to play with?
Can you share a pic pls of how you have them set up ? Can't visualise it !

I got a few of the larger bird (parrot) toys from the pet store that didnt have a lot of parts I felt like they could rip off, There's a tightly bound rope with a bell on the end, a geometric cage around a wooden ball, and something I call their "spoons" which are little slices of wood hung in a circle like a chandelier. they like the spoons a lot. I also learned when I let them roam my downstairs that they love the apron hanging off the oven door, the dish towel on the rack, and try to rummage through any bed sheets hanging off the side of the bed, so I grabbed a couple crappy hand towels with loops on them and hung them in a bunch off the side of their pen. They'll spend forever just stuffing their heads in the folds and chewing away. They were the cheapest thing I could have gotten them, of course

Back
Top Bottom