1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

TP scrunchers...please check here

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by LittleChickenRacingTeam, Dec 26, 2007.

1. LittleChickenRacingTeam

LittleChickenRacingTeam On vacation

Jan 11, 2007
    Ontario, CANADA
    Who is doing the better job for the environment. The folders or scrunchers. In other words who is killing less trees?

Being a folder myself, I got to pondering this question while spending some time on the throne. So for all you scrunchers, how many sheets approx. are you using with this method.

Let's decide once and for all which is the more environmentally friendly technique.

**LEGAL DISCLAIMER** The author is not not trying to convert folders to scrunchers, & is merely trying to unravel what he considers to be one of the great mysteries of life.

2. bantymum

bantymum Chillin' With My Peeps

Ok, well when I have to use a public "dunny" thats a new word for you, They use 1 ply!! then I definately feel the need to scrunch it into a great big comfy scratchy ball!!!

3. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    Oh, yeah, that nice public TP, that has the disclaimer on the wrapping paper

*splinters not included.

4. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    Quote:Also known as John Wayne TP

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by