Tractor plans

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by gilbsmom, Jan 29, 2013.

1. gilbsmom

gilbsmom Out Of The Brooder

Jan 28, 2013
    Please help! My husband has agreed to build me a chicken tractor, but he wants plans to go by. I have searched the Internet for several days but am having no luck finding tractor plans I like. I see great pictures of tractors but no plans. I am looking for a tractor that will house up to 4 chickens and have a yard with it. I am willing to purchase the plans, any suggestions on where I could find some?

2. Wisher1000

Wisher1000 Bama Biddy

Does he require PLANS, or just a drawing of what you want? Find one you like in the coops section and show him the pic. If that wont do, maybe you could ask the member who posted the pick you like to send you the measurements and you could make the drawing yourself.

Good Luck and welcome to BYC!

3. gilbsmom

Jan 28, 2013
    I think measurements and pictures would probably work.

4. canesisters

canesisters Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2011
    Virginia
    pages and pages of really clever tractors under the coops tab

5. foulplay

foulplay Chillin' With My Peeps

how about mine?

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. applegal

applegal Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2011
    How adorable!!! I saw plans/directions for tractor on www.motherearthnews.com.

7. gilbsmom

Jan 28, 2013
    I love yours!! It's huge...I bet your chickens love it. My husband would freak if I told him he had to build your tractor!

8. mrwoodboat

mrwoodboat Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2012
    If you search under my name, you should see a couple of my tractors. One is 4 x 12 and the other is 3 1/2' x 8. We have quit moving them around since we are up to 5 tractors now and have arranged them around a central 30x30 pen. We call it Chicken Town, LOL....

9. foulplay

foulplay Chillin' With My Peeps

It didn't take to long it was a couple of weekends and my winter holiday.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by