cmom

Hilltop Farm
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Nov 18, 2007
Florida
My Coop
My Coop
We have many requests about having more swaps so we have decided to hold one every other month. Our next swap will be on Saturday May 11th 2013. This gives everyone plenty of time to plan ahead. Hope to see a lot of peeps there.
greenstars.gif

Just a reminder for anyone considering on coming tomorrow. We usually have a very good turnout. We have the swap posted in several places and the store has been handing out fliers.

Come by stop and say HI...

Last edited:
I'm coming to look, don't have time to stay a sell this time unfortunately. Unless we can shift somethings on our schedule. I do have 2 black flemish giant bucks to sell. Pedigreed. 5 African Goslings about 2 weeks old. And cute Nigerian Dwarf buck 11 weeks old.

I will be there with chicks in this breed Delaware, buff Orpington, Exchequer and in bantam chicks I will have blk tai japs, and serana. I will have in ducklings in this breed call ducks and Rouen. I will have production reds all hens already laying. I also will have sex link and black Australorp pullets I will have some Pharaoh quail.

Back
Top Bottom