Tractor Supply Mystery Chicks

If they were from the bantam bin then the second is probably a easter egger and the first is definitely a golden sebright. i have three of them now
29853182_358845014603252_66833059_n.png
29666564_358414677979619_93033824_n.png

EE and sebright

Any feed store that have Ameracaunas from hatcheries will post a certain variety/color or they are EE many hatcheries sell EE as Ameracauna, americaunas, or even araucanas. This is all misleading and many many people insist they have the breed the hatchery sold the birds as. Very few hatcheries sell true Ameracauna and they go for usually about 10$+ per chick.

Beautiful!!! Yup I’d say the same. Seen so many seabrights on here this year. Getting jealous. Seen none in my area Beautiful chicks you’ve got!

I tend to disagree I have 8 americanunas all from either a feed store or North 40

Unfortunetly, most feed store birds are sourced from hatcheries, and as there is only one that I know of that sells real and true ameraucana, its unlikely that they are actually that breed.
It really sucks that the hatcheries can falsely advertise that way, but they can.

Well, thank you Frazzemrat1 however I know my chickens better than you do and they are Americana that I got from a feed store.

Back
Top Bottom