Tractor Supply

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by DLS, Mar 20, 2009.

1. DLS

DLS Chillin' With My Peeps

The Managr at Tractor Supply By my Hous said that they will not sell any chicks or any other animals this year. he said next year yes. I look forewards to them selling ducks & chickens ect .....People get tired of them & I end up with them in a month or to free [​IMG]

2. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

My tractor supply doesnt get any chicks in, but they will order them for you. They did have easter bunnies though. [​IMG]

3. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    You mean they haven't joined the frenzied fad of Backyard Chickens down there?

4. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Ours said the same thing about 2 months ago. Today I went for feed ,and guess what they had? I came home with 4 more!

5. n-da-woods

n-da-woods Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2009
    North Carolina
    My tractor supply had lots of chicks today. Picked out some to take home with me. But they would not sale them to me unless I gave them my name, address. driver license number. I told them it was none of their business and walked out with no chicks.

6. Hellvagirl

Hellvagirl Out Of The Brooder

May 4, 2008
    Ellijay,GA
    Quote:Dont blame you,I would have too_Our TSC doesnt have chicks, but will order them for you.

7. jessaree

jessaree Out Of The Brooder

Jan 20, 2008
    Anderson, TX
    Not only had several different kinds of chicks, but 2 different kinds of ducks...came home with 12 new babies today!

8. old mill poultry

old mill poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2009
    I think it depends on your tractor and supply. We have chick days in april and may at ours. The chicks are usually gone in a matter of hours.

9. crazy cat lady

crazy cat lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2008
    NW Illinois
    The closest TSC to me is in Watertown. Wisconsin.

10. DLS

DLS Chillin' With My Peeps

I'll get on him about easter bunnies [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by