Trade Banty Columbians -****DONE****

Msbear

Fancy Banties
11 Years
May 8, 2008
Sharpsburg, MD.
Im not looking for any more birds at this time. Thanks so much for your interest.

02.jpg
03.jpg

Last edited:
sorry, no buffs but Im hoping to get some mottled:)

Im selling the batch I have collected to someone on byc so the next round won't be available til the 1st or 2nd week in October.

I've got New hampshire reds, Barred rocks and marans that aren't laying yet but should be anyday and really.... I mean ANYDAY!! my girls are looking in nests and squatting and singing to beat it. if you might want to do a test run! I'll trade you for a dozen. I do have a hamburg hen but no rooster sorry... shes currently with my buff orpingtons though
wink.png
might be interesting.
ALL of mine are seperated. except the hamburg and houdan hen that are with my orpingtons and the only roosters in there are orps so the orps are pure but there will be Orp Hamburg and houdan X's
I'm really desperate to find a few more cochins...
heres some piccys

Hamburg
SSH6df.jpg

NHR roo
nhr4.jpg

Marans roo (he holds his tail up right when hes standing up but for some reason I don't know on that picture day everyone wanted to lay down and roll over for their pictures)
Maransroo4.jpg

Heres a BR girly
BRhen3-1.jpg

Barredrockhen.jpg
(i'm not sure exactly what happen to her tail that day but it wasn't like that when I let her and the other girls out to free range ? )
and my NHR hen (Her tail is my fault this time I had to pounce her to catch her for photos...)

I'll try and get pics of my Marans hen and my BR roo it's just so hard to take pictures of all of them in one day so I just skip around and take random pictures of who ever comes up to me and lets me pose them LOL

If you don't want to trade i'd be interested in buying eggs.

Hi,
Ok, thanks, we're only looking for the buffs.
We have mottled,
wink.png
, but they are not laying, may have eggs next spring.
Take care,
Angela

i have mottled but they are in with mille fluer cockerel.... and could toss in a copper black marans egg or two, only one hen laying those right now. How many columbian cochin eggs are you getting a day?

LMEggs, your hamburg is gorgeous!! Get a roo!!
Im interested in the Marans.

Im getting one a day with two girls so in a week, I'll have a half dozen.

Im storing them in a cool place in my house. (65 degrees or so)

Onthespot, I checked out your website. Your birds are beauties. If I had the room, I would def get the mottled mille cross. Im sure they'll be gorgeous and a great start for breeding both genes. I am looking strictly for egg layers. They're for a friend. Im a bantygirl myself!!

Thanks again for the pics. I love seeing what everyone's got!

Here's one of mine at the Co. fair
clap.gif

100_1990.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom