Trade Cockerals in Spokane Area

RedTailRanch

Songster
11 Years
Mar 19, 2008
Portland, OR
My Coop
My Coop
Well, when I ordered my baby chicks back in December (for delivery in March) I did not know very much about them. I want to breed chicks for my own benefit, but I like brown or colored eggs. Of course, not knowing that the Roo will pass on the egg color gene, I got Ancona males because they were listed as being good at protecting the flock from predators. Since I am on acreage and want the flock to free range, I thought this was a good idea.

Anyway, my chicks are only a month old, so I am not in any hurry, but I would like to start looking now for someone who would like to trade. I know for sure that I have one Ancona male that I want to trade for either an EE male or a dark brown egg-gene male. I am especially interested in Barnevelders, Welsumers, GLW's, Dark Marans, Partridge Wyandottes, or Partridge Rocks.

I would prefer to find someone in WA or Northern Idaho, since I do not want to ship.

Thanks!

Chris in Spokane

Im going to have a few blue Marans roos to get rid of when they mature a bit. They are out of Bev Davis stock. I think they are all most a month now. I live in Cle Elum Im not sure if that is to far for you. I do plan on going threw Spokane in July, but that is not totally set in stone yet.

I will have some roos available you can have. I am doing a "project" this year the offspring won't be considered true ameraucanas but should carry a nice blue egg gene.

Just contact me when you are ready.

Back
Top Bottom