Trade?in NH

I could sell you some BLRW eggs. I sell them for $18 for 6 and $35 for 12. That is shipped.
smile.png

Quote:
are you still wanting silkies? I am trying to do a roundrobin egg swap with luvmysilkies and need one more person. I am sending 6-8 guinea eggs to luvmysilkies, she in turn will send 6-8 silkies to the person we are trying to add to the round robin, and that person will send 6-8 hatching eggs to me. I am looking for wyandottes, marans, favorelles. all birds are purebreeds.
are you interested? she is in NH and I'm in maine.
hoppy

I would love to try that!!I always need silkies LOL

If your bbs cochins are banties I would love to swap for some eggs--as soon as I have room in the bator--which is totally dependent on whether these goose eggs end up being fertile or not. *sigh*. I have white silkies, bbs silkies, and white frizzled cochins. They are all in the same pen (though I pull them out for conjugal visits with the appropriate roos) so I can't tell one egg from the next (they are also in there with the three EE girls I hatched from your eggs, such gorgeous ladies and the one is laying HUGE green eggs practically every day! I so need an EE roo.)

Harley's girl :

I could sell you some BLRW eggs. I sell them for $18 for 6 and $35 for 12. That is shipped.
smile.png

I wish I had better luck with hatching I would do it but its not worth it in the end when I can find chicks here that are already hatched a living for 5 bucks..lol Thanks for the offer thou!
smile.png

I have 8 NN mix eggs that are ready to go today if someone is looking.this is the mom and the dad could be a BLRW or a birchen marans.
a18.jpg

Back
Top Bottom