tradeing like in the old days in NC

Mary, I know where Rockwell is also, go thru there often. I have bought a few things at the feed store next to the railroad tracks there. What you got to trade, I'll be in Salisbury all next week.

Vet, I also pass thru Bessemer City from time to time, it isnt that much out of my way to Salisbury, in a round about way.

Post what you have or what your looking for. Right now I cant think of nothing I am looking for, or want to get rid of, except for maybe a few 4weeks old Welsummer roo's. Should have some Black Australopes chicks in three weeks. Just set today.

Vet, you posted as i was posting, My welsummers chicks came from Poultrylady and are 4 weeks old. I also have cocoomarans chicks the same age, but It looks Like I didnt get any roos. Will trade some welsummer roos for cocoomaran roos chicks. will take pics tomorrow if interested.

Last edited:
I'm in Chapel Hill. I have coop space for a couple of americanas or EE pullets. I don't have anything to trade. WAY too new to this to have anything of interest.

Hmmm anyone want a turtle???

It is a good thing to see such a fine representation from NC ! I live near Statesville, same county and did not even know of a swap....how do you get that info ? I have some meat chicks I will be selling next week and looking for some cochin chicks. Looks like NC is blessed with some chicken lovin folks like me
wee.gif

Yes we are blessed with chicken lovers here in the Tar Heel State. You live real close to me there in Statesvill NC. Go there often and Salisbury also. What have ya'll got to trade?

Bill

I'm in Forsyth County and Rowan/Guilford or Durham isn't too far a trip for me. I'd love to do a BYC swap. I figure I'm no worse off than if I purchased at the NDavidson auction. I'm relatively new at this so what I have to trade are 4 month old BB OEs, (4 roos and I can also let 3 hens go). All raised by hand and no nasty roos in the bunch. I'd love to increase our flock with Silkies and/or Polish. I'm also interested in Marans.

I am looking to trade a golden feather membership for one year here for some good quality bearded silkie chicks!!!

big_smile.png

Just PM me!!!

I have a male silkie roo, i got him on a previous trade and he is not happy with my main two missy prissy silkie hens who want to beat him up! So he needs to find some nicer girls, lol.
Also some mixed bantam chicks, 4-7 weeks old, i dont have any pictures right now, i don't never seem to have the time!

Looking for, ameracanas, silkies, frizzles, and cochins. chicks or older pullets/hens.

or just about anything, even leghorns but they have to be pullets only want these guys for laying.

Hi! I unfortunately live a heck of a long distance from you all... ( I'm in Eastern Oregon) - but I'll post this just in case : I live within city limits, and my 4 month old black Silkie has begun to crow! I would like to trade my boy for a gentle hen - any age, any breed... I'm only in this for pets and the occasional egg, so the hen would be a companion to my Silkie pullet.
Anyone?
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom