Traditional Serama

droolin.gif
I need some like these they are beautiful!!

Some of Ken's Flock when I came over and took these pics..

What a cocoapop should look like bred by LAseramas .... With better type then most I have seen on here share by local breeder ... This is a improvement in type notice the tail setting . only 3 1/2 month old and I love the color and type wish I can own one like this one day .

Sweet! Hey, do the rubber mat things work well?

The rubber drawer liner works excellent. It give good footing and it's sort of spongy so it's easy to clean, the poop dries fast and flakes off then I saturate it with bleach cleaner, squeeze it though to really clean it then rinse, rinse rinse and air dry. I generally only use it when I take them from the hatcher and keep them in the aquarium a couple of days before taking them out to the brooder in the garage. I use a deep bedding in the brooder box. This rubber mat helps give them good footing and they seem to be able to right themselves when they get flipped over. It's also easy, if they're extra small and I keep them inside longer, to sprinkle feed on and I use a small lid for their first drinks. When they're in the brooder, they have 2 hamster water bottles and a rabbit bottle (this is for the larger chicks)

THANKS, AFTER I SAW THE PICTURE I WENT TO THE DOLLAR STORE AND THEY HAD ROLL OF 12X5 FOR A BUCK! wHOOPIE, I GOT ME SOME. THANKS!
The rubber drawer liner works excellent. It give good footing and it's sort of spongy so it's easy to clean, the poop dries fast and flakes off then I saturate it with bleach cleaner, squeeze it though to really clean it then rinse, rinse rinse and air dry. I generally only use it when I take them from the hatcher and keep them in the aquarium a couple of days before taking them out to the brooder in the garage. I use a deep bedding in the brooder box. This rubber mat helps give them good footing and they seem to be able to right themselves when they get flipped over. It's also easy, if they're extra small and I keep them inside longer, to sprinkle feed on and I use a small lid for their first drinks. When they're in the brooder, they have 2 hamster water bottles and a rabbit bottle (this is for the larger chicks)

I like the rubber mate in the incubator for lockdown. It keeps the eggs from rolling all over the place and also helps the first chick that hatches from play soccer with the other eggs waiting to hatch.

Back
Top Bottom