Trail Riding Vacation

Quote:
Teeth are on the top and bottom. WHen we found it, one of our riding buddies said, "Hey, I'm gonna pull a tooth out as a souvinir." I said, "The heck with that! I want the head." She did pull out 2 teeth. She kept one, and I gave the other to a co-worker's kids. Yea, we're not the squeamish type.

WOW, I would thought those bovines would have no teeth on top like cattle, sheep and goats.

Buffalo teeth are a novelty! Wear them like necklaces! Throw a few silver and turquoise stones to it and presto, beautiful necklace.

Where did you stay?
We were down there in August for the bike rally, and we fell in love with the area. We didn't have time to check out campgrounds, but we would love to bring our horses down there for a holiday. It is so beautiful, I know it would be fantastic riding!

I am so jealous! I'd love to do a ride like that someday. We're going on a trail ride next weekend, but it won't be nearly as beautiful where we're going. That's what happens when you live on the East Coast.
hmm.png
Probably the nicest place that I've ridden is Fair Hills, in MD. But, we don't have that type of scenery. (Nor do we find dead buffalo!)

I love Custer State Park, it is so beautiful. I'm heading out West again in a few weeks, can't wait to see the Black Hills and snow covered mountains again!

Back
Top Bottom