Trained my now slightly aggressive rooster

My goats are just for fun. I figured they would be my learning curve before I try anything else. I would like to try having a doe to try the whole milking thing but I need to wait until I have the time to actually do it. :)

My feed store guy says there is no better motivation to get a coop built than having the chicks in house....
lau.gif

I need new coops, so I thought his reasoning sounded great!! I subsequently ordered 6 chicks and 2 duckies......
gig.gif
gig.gif
He is soooo very right!

My goats are just for fun. I figured they would be my learning curve before I try anything else. I would like to try having a doe to try the whole milking thing but I need to wait until I have the time to actually do it.
smile.png
Well, they have to grow and get pregnant before they give milk, right? That gives you some time
lol.png

Haha chicknfun! Believe me if I could talk hubby into it, I would. I don't have enough room right now with my 3 boys to add a girl :)

i keep my agressive rooster because he defends his girls no matter what. we had a neighborhood dog squeeze through the gate and my roo screamed out and all the girls ran into the cop while roo confronted the dog before i could get out there. the dog ran back through the gate as i came out the front door. its happened on several occasions with cats and dogs from the neighborhood and even the neighborhood kids dont come in (hes also really good for keeping away the jehovahs witnesses....)

i keep my agressive rooster because he defends his girls no matter what. we had a neighborhood dog squeeze through the gate and my roo screamed out and all the girls ran into the cop while roo confronted the dog before i could get out there. the dog ran back through the gate as i came out the front door. its happened on several occasions with cats and dogs from the neighborhood and even the neighborhood kids dont come in (hes also really good for keeping away the jehovahs witnesses....)
hahahahaha!! Send him my way!

Back
Top Bottom