Traumatized by dog, left with a wonky tail.

I did get one that week. I hear they are good for eating ticks but don't want them by my The
The smaller ones will eat eggs and chicks. A large possum will each a large hen. I have caught 2 large males with hens in their mouths. One hen was okay, the other died. He was carting the hen off in his mouth to eat and the poor hen (in both cases) was screaming.
Don't let anybody tell you cute little possums are your friend, not if you have chickens.

The smaller ones will eat eggs and chicks. A large possum will each a large hen. I have caught 2 large males with hens in their mouths. One hen was okay, the other died. He was carting the hen off in his mouth to eat and the poor hen (in both cases) was screaming.
Don't let anybody tell you cute little possums are your friend, not if you have chickens.
I got tired of dealing with it at 2am so this may sound terrible but I let my dog deal with it now.

Something tore up my Easter egg, no tail left, a few mths. Ago. She is back to her bossy self. Let them work it out if eating and drinking ok. Back on the horse. Lol
Oh she took her sweet time. The way she’d walk and pose and how voluptuous she is made me imagine her walking in a long diva robe all dramatic 😂.
The Aristocats Reaction GIF by Walt Disney Animation Studios

She’s back to herself though strutting her half feathered tail. I’ve seen her chasing off squirrels and when she catches me looking at her she’ll start walking slowly towards me with sad little bucks like she’s playing victim. 🤣

Glad your bossy girl bounced back! :wee

Back
Top Bottom