Do you travel?

• Total voters
Okay, in the UK do you drive to the different cities or fly or take a bus or? Or do you kinda just pick one city to visit? Just curious cause I wanna see London but I also wanna see Scotland and Ireland and stuff and London is like soooo far away from every other city haha so do you just pick one at a time or?
Trains are really the best Way to travel between cities!

I’m thinking maybe mid March or late May because that coincides with some concerts and a festival there 😁😂🙈 but idk if that’s a good time to go or not. Or maybe I do Banff and Glacier and stuff first, in March? Unless it’s still really cold there hah

Indeed. Just got back from a month long trip the day before yesterday and leaving for another trip again on Saturday :lau

I’ve been to most US states, though one I’ve never gotten the chance to go to and always wanted to is Hawaii.

It’s so hard to pick a favorite place. Scotland is always gorgeous. Snorkeling in Belize and Honduras is absolutely incredible. Grand cayman too.

Oh and Cozumel… the beaches are stunning.

Alaska is cold but the glaciers are so cool. (Literally lol)

A place I’ve been to many times and generally am ot a fan of is Nasau…

Big Bend in Texas was absolutely incredible too. It’s so cool to just look up and see the milky way. Amazing.

Something else I’ve always wanted to do is see the northern lights.

Oh and crater lake in Oregon. Absolutely stunning.

The Caverns of Sonora is so cool. I’ve been to many caverns but that one stands out because they had peafowl, turkeys, and lots and lots of guineas outside everywhere. And the RV park was really small and peaceful.

Also white sands in New Mexico was cool. It was so fun sledding.

Oh and the Grand Canyon and Yosemite are cool.

But honestly my #1 favorite place to go is not exotic or unusual, but Disneyworld. Hands down.
Wow Emma! You've been everywhere! That's so cool.

New place I want to go lol

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Sinclair_Girnigoe

CBC57E92-0212-4764-8EF1-39819FE09040.png

been to a few places.

went hunting down south in my province for mule deer a few years ago, saw lots of pronghorn and got to even see two bucks fighting, which was really cool.

went to drumhellar Alberta a few times as a kid. saw the coal mines, dinosaur park and the royal tyrrell museum.

few years back when to British Columbia saw banff, the mountains and all that stuff, really enjoyed it, (but then again no mountains in Saskatchewan).

been to the states a few times, went to Florida, really enjoyed seeing palm trees, (again no palm trees where i live lol)
Montana which i really liked and when to north Dakota a few times as well

Back
Top Bottom