It looks like my 4 goslings will be coming in this week. They are being sent to a lovely lady in Ky (thank you shelley!). I am wondering if I should drive down to get them as soon as possible OR would it be better to wait for a week, when another couple of BYCers will be driving down to get their goslings. (they are somewhere between where I live and where shelley is) Then I would just meet them and pick up my goslings once they got back. My thinking is that it might be easier on the goslings to only have one hand off. (and there is the very impatient side of me who wants to get the babies NOW) The flip side is that the goslings will be a week older and might be able to handle the trip better with that extra time under their belts. (and the practical issue of saving time and gas) More important to me is what would be better for the goslings. I can handle my impatience and the time/gas issue isn't and issue if that is what is best for the birds. Thanks!