Treats!

Raw shelled peanuts one at a time.
IMG_5371.JPG
IMG_5374.JPG
IMG_5386.JPG
IMG_5385.JPG
IMG_4888.JPG

Oh boy, I'm going to get a lecture for this... :lau
These things are not every day, and some are rare but: Fruit loops cereal, Mealworms, Peanuts, Cucumbers, Melons, Cracked Corn, Boiled Chicken Eggs, Grass Clippings, Pumpkins, Blueberries, Apples, Shredded Carrots, Cat food, Mulberries, and I think that's it.

Oh boy, I'm going to get a lecture for this... :lau
These things are not every day, and some are rare but: Fruit loops cereal, Mealworms, Peanuts, Cucumbers, Melons, Cracked Corn, Boiled Chicken Eggs, Grass Clippings, Pumpkins, Blueberries, Apples, Shredded Carrots, Cat food, Mulberries, and I think that's it.
I just pictured a bunch of overweight peafowl 🤣🤣🤣

Lol, they are not fat!
I don't have any deformed eggs. Honestly if they stopped laying eggs, I'd be fine with that too. After I get some babies from my White Peahens paired with the Silver Pied Peacock from KsKingBee that is. ;)

Another treat my chickens love is Japanese knotweed, which is great because we've been overrun with the stuff since a hurricane some years ago. I cut armloads of the stuff every day for them, and they instantly overrun the piles and strip off the leaves. The only good thing about Japanese knotweed, an invasive plant here, is that it's high in resveratrol, which is good for the heart. I'm hoping some of that ends up in our eggs!

Back
Top Bottom