Tribute to 'Echo' Video- Please watch

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Pringle_Sussex, May 23, 2007.

1. Pringle_Sussex

Pringle_Sussex Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2007
    Australia
    My dear friends, for those who don't know, I've recently lost my beautiful rooster, i was so devasted i decided to make a video dedicated to him, so the memory of him existing will never die...

All i ask is that you'd please watch it... comment what you like i would like to know what you think of it:

Thanks
    ~Pringle_Sussex

2. birdlover

birdlover Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Northern Va.
    [​IMG] Oh, that was sooo beautiful but soooo sad. He was just the most handsome boy and its obvious he had a wonderful life! The tribute made me laugh (hen chasing Echo)[​IMG] made me "awwww" (hen "kissing" his sweet face) and totally made me cry! That tribute was so well done! Thank you so much for sharing Echo's life with us. [​IMG]

Last edited: May 23, 2007
  3. equine chick

equine chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2007
    pennsylvania
    That was very nice, he was a handsome boy. What breed was he? I'm sorry about your boy.[​IMG]

4. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    Echo was beautiful! You must have really loved him, you had a lot of footage of him! That was a very touching video. Sorry you lost your precious roo.

5. chickbea

chickbea Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2007
    Vermont
    Oh - I've been waiting to look at this, but I'm at work and apparently we are blocked from viewing youtube stuff. I can't wait to get home to watch...

6. mudhen

mudhen confidently clueless

Jan 15, 2007
    Shepherdstown, WV
    Beautiful film and tribute. [​IMG] :aww [​IMG]

7. Pringle_Sussex

Pringle_Sussex Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2007
    Australia
    Thank you birdlover, equine chick, Lunachick and mudhen, i'm so happy to hear that i touched your hearts with the memories of Echo.... yes he was a beautiful rooster and thats why i wanted to share with the world....

chickbea - i admire your excitement to watch Tribute to Echo even try to watch it at work!I hope to hear from you soon

I hope alot of people will watch this video.... [​IMG]

8. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Awwwwwww....that was BEAUTIFULL! He was so pretty..and regal. I loved the part..about 1:38...loooks like that hen is giveing him a kiss. Im sure the hens loved him much! Thanks for shareing...R.I.P Echo.....he is on GODS flock now!

9. chickenfeathers

chickenfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

((([​IMG])))

[​IMG]

10. chickbea

chickbea Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2007
    Vermont
    Fabulous! A marvelous tribute to your boy.
    It made me realize I have never taken any videos of my chickens - only stills. I'm going to start tomorrow!
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by