Tribute to 'Echo' Video- Please watch

Pringle_Sussex

Songster
12 Years
Apr 19, 2007
Australia
My dear friends, for those who don't know, I've recently lost my beautiful rooster, i was so devasted i decided to make a video dedicated to him, so the memory of him existing will never die...

All i ask is that you'd please watch it... comment what you like i would like to know what you think of it:

Thanks
~Pringle_Sussex

hit.gif
Oh, that was sooo beautiful but soooo sad. He was just the most handsome boy and its obvious he had a wonderful life! The tribute made me laugh (hen chasing Echo)
lau.gif
made me "awwww" (hen "kissing" his sweet face) and totally made me cry! That tribute was so well done! Thank you so much for sharing Echo's life with us.
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Echo was beautiful! You must have really loved him, you had a lot of footage of him! That was a very touching video. Sorry you lost your precious roo.

Oh - I've been waiting to look at this, but I'm at work and apparently we are blocked from viewing youtube stuff. I can't wait to get home to watch...

Thank you birdlover, equine chick, Lunachick and mudhen, i'm so happy to hear that i touched your hearts with the memories of Echo.... yes he was a beautiful rooster and thats why i wanted to share with the world....

chickbea - i admire your excitement to watch Tribute to Echo even try to watch it at work!I hope to hear from you soon

I hope alot of people will watch this video....
fl.gif

Awwwwwww....that was BEAUTIFULL! He was so pretty..and regal. I loved the part..about 1:38...loooks like that hen is giveing him a kiss. Im sure the hens loved him much! Thanks for shareing...R.I.P Echo.....he is on GODS flock now!

Fabulous! A marvelous tribute to your boy.
It made me realize I have never taken any videos of my chickens - only stills. I'm going to start tomorrow!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom