Tribute to my Mom

Oh, dear. Those are beautiful pictures. Your mom is a very beautiful, special woman. I can see that. I just said a prayer for her and your family. God bless. Enjoy these last few moments with her before she passes on to our Maker.
hugs.gif

This may sound strange, but thank you for sharing your Mother's story. Just looking at her holding your precious chickens and that lovely twinkle in her eye made my heart feel warm. These last days with her may be some of your most precious of all. :aww

I said a prayer for your family. May you all find peace in knowing that you will be together again someday. The pictures were beautiful.

Many wishes for peace - for your mom, for you , for all who love her. I feel sadness with you. I almost lost my mom last year and she and dad have increasing health challenges. They have such big hearts and are my favorite people in the entire world - a world that will be a very empty place when they are not here. So when I read your note and looked at the wonderful photos, I feel for you very much. Hugs.
hugs.gif

JJ

Thank you all so much. She had her stroke on March 1st and it was just SO sudden. We all live together, we woke her up to come eat breakfast, she got up, and came in the kitchen and just collapsed.
Usually SHE always cooked breakfast for us, but it was a Saturday and sometimes we did it for her on the weekends. Before that she was perfectly healthy, sharp minded, didnt use a cane or anything.
She DID tell me that she had not been taking her daily aspirin like she was supposed to, boy after this I have been religious about it.
Her favorite thing is for me to read to her, so I am gonna get a book and read to her tonite and hold her hand. I really dont think she will make it thru the night, she cant talk or move her head much even, but she keeps squeezing my hand. Especially when I told her I would read to her.
I loved that poem, "gone" that was beautiful.
I went outside for a bit to watch the girls an both Red and that Silly Fussy came up to me and started pulling my pant leg. I started crying and told them "I love u too". (Mom told me to tell them that, she said it doesnt cost anything and it makes them feel good-besides its true). Soon as I started crying, well that Fussy is not having that, she jumped on my shoulder with her muddy feet and preened my hair and cooed at me. DH came around the corner and was concerned, said "what is she doing?". I said she is trying to make me feel better. And she did,muddy feet and all.

Thanks all, I always know my chicken family understands. Gonna go now for a bit....I really do appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom