Trick or Treat Special! This is a real auction!

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
In the spirit of Halloween and the "child" in each of us, who likes to play, we are offering a real special. The starting price is for all the scary eggs The Garry Farm will be shipping!!!!! It will be a minimum of 12 eggs and probably as many as 16 eggs.

This auction is for our flocks which have black or shades of black in their feathers. The number of eggs from these different offerings will depend upon The Garry Farm. Just imagine that you have an egg basket instead of a pumpkin and you are trick or treating in front of The Garry Farm House and I'm there putting these hatching eggs carefully in your Halloween basket!!!! You cannot choose which eggs you want because THIS IS TRICK OR TREAT, but, you can tell me your preference and I'll do my best to help you!!!! By the way I will be in virtually dressed as a friendly farmwife with a silkie on my shoulder.

Here are the flocks from which eggs are offered:

Blue, black or splash Orpington eggs

Black Copper Marans

Blue/Black/Splash Marans

Delawares

Speckled Sussex
8875_sshens.jpg

Welsummers

Pumpkin Hulseys (super duper with black and ORANGE and other shades!)
8875_pumpkinhulseyroo.jpg

Blue/black/splash/partridge silkies
8875_silkies_coros_039.jpg

So what's the treat????

You will get a gift certificate to the Garry Farm for a minimum of $5 value for your next purchase from us! (I will put strips of paper in a box and my hubby will pull out the strip with what you will get!)

Also as a special treat, the winner of this auction can ask for two Halloween baskets!!!!!

So let's have fun and let's start playing!!!!!

I'll be posting more pics of the flocks as the Halloween weekend progresses.

Don't be scared, go ahead and bid! This offering will ship the week of October 31!

Have a spooky, but fun and safe time here!!!!!!!!!! Nancy

No worry mate, I'll hatch for a small electrical fee and then you just drive and pick them up!!! I still must finish making your baking assignment. Will have to be another day though.....Maybe this evening....I'm playing with chickens, washed thorouhly and playing with sour dough!!!

I love being an adult....Now I can play!!!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom